Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 19: Vampire I'd like to see on True Blood


There is one Anne Rice vampire, who, in her book held little interest for me, but when I saw him in the "Interview With the Vampire" movie, I was spellbound.
It was the first time I saw Antonio Banderas. I was thunderstruck. He was amazing. Long, flowing black hair, a delicious accent and his total toothiness, his sexiness oozed off the screen and into my bloodstream, never to leave.
Yes, Bill and Eric are mighty fine, but good heavens, if Armand the vampire came to me, he could have his wicked way with me all night, every night.
Jace Everett can sing "Bad Things" about True Blood vamps, but for me, Armand gets the equally sexy "Wicked Games" by Chris Isaac.


That song is every bit as tortured as "Bad Things" and Chris' voice is equal to Jace's. Easily.
Now, say Armand shows up as part of the Authority. I could so deal with that. I could be his and leave both Eric and Bill in the dust. No problem. Look at the guy. He's as old as Eric but for me, he has the tall, dark and handsome thing going.
And, he'd be a vampire to be reckoned with. He could easily take care of that pesky varmint Russell Edgington and be done with  it, take over that nice house in Mississippi and I could movie right in with him.
Then, I'd invite Miss Stackhouse over for tea and we could compare notes. After all, my mother was a Fairy, so I'm no slouch in that category myself.
That's my story for today, and I'm sticking to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment